Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New pendant shapes and chains and pins to choose from!


Here is the original square pendant which is still available and still very popular.  It is 1 inch tall and 1 inch long.  All pendants are $5 per pendant.  


Here is the new heart shaped pendant.  It is the same size as the square at 1 inch tall and 1 inch wide at the biggest part of the sides.  This is $5 per pendant.  


This is the large oval shaped pendant.  It is 1-1/2 inches tall and about 1-1/4 inches wide.  This is $5 per pendant.  


This is a customizable silver chain.  It is $3 per chain.  I say customizable because it comes in 20 inch length at its greatest length but can be customized to any length below it.  I wear this chain at 18 inches myself :-) I started offering the chain simply because I didn't have a chain for my pendant of Noah and figured there might be other people ordering pendants who might need a chain for it as well.  


I also decided to try to make the pendants into pins that could be worn on shirts or lapels or other such apparel.  My husband didn't really want to wear a necklace so this is a nice alternative.  The pin is $1 to add it to the back.  


Here is a close up the pendant being worn as a pin.  


I do hope you all enjoy the new pendant shapes and chains and pins!  I'm really just wanting to provide as many options as I can for people so that they can wear their children's pictures in so many ways.  I wear my pendant of Noah every day!  

3 comments:

  1. Love the new options! I may have to get an oval shape! I love that shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer cheap miu miu handbags are specially designed for women who want to keep pace with global fashion trends or go ahead to flaunt these snazzy cheap chanel handbags
    either at a power lunch or at a swanky cocktail party. Designer hermes birkin kelly handbags are the most beautiful Handbags than any other handbags found in the market. Besides, these cheap louis vuitton handbags are stylish and fashionable. The handbags are ideally omega speedmaster watches sized to carry all your essentials for a high-powered meeting or to flaunt as arm candy on a hot night out. These ultra sassy best christmas gifts, designed with a great attention to detail, feature zippered compartments, comfortable handles and stylized mark the royalty of cheap rolex watches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome designs ..3r one is very pretty .. i really like it..!!



    lapel pins

    ReplyDelete