Monday, April 2, 2012

Croley Babies - Riley, Muffin, Sweet Pea & Rosebud



*I made 2 as the top one I wasn't all that happy with.  I wanted to try to center the butterfly which is why I ended up making another one :-)*

I have had the wonderful pleasure of knowing Caroline via Facebook for 3 years now.  She is a wonderful lady who has such a passion for outreach to the grieving parents.  Being a grieving parent herself she understands firsthand the heartbreak of losing a child.  She herself has lost 4 precious babies.  As a way to give back she does cross stitch where she cross stitches your child's name with a pretty butterfly, heart, or some other such thing.  They really are beautiful and, what's more, they come straight from the heart.  Here is her blog where you can see and read more about that project:  Stitches of Love

You can read more about Caroline and her family here:  The Croley Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment