Friday, July 20, 2012

Meredith Helen



Anyone who is within the Baby Loss community will know Meredith's mom Sarita.  She is perhaps THE sweetest mama I have ever been blessed to meet online!  She always, ALWAYS remembers Noah on his birthday as well as so many other babies who have gone too soon.  She is without a doubt the sweetest, kindest person there is.

I knew when I took over that I would want to repay her kindness for always remembering all our babies and what better way then to give her a pendant for her own.  The first one was made using a picture that Sarita had posted on her blog.  The second picture is a rose from my Aunt's garden.  I took one look at it and knew I needed to capture its beauty and share it with Sarita in honor of Meredith.

Meredith Helen was born early at 34 weeks on October 3rd, 1974, and lived for 3 days.  You can read all about Meredith here.  Sarita has always said that Meredith was their "perfect rose" and has a blog where she writes in memory of her.  Please stop by and show Ms. Sarita some love.  I know she would appreciate it!

One Perfect Rose

1 comment:

  1. Celia, thank you so much for the kind words and for the two BEAUTIFUL pendants that you sent me. They are true treasures that I will always cherish! I also cherish your friendship and the friendship of so many BLMs who have upheld me. Love you so much - and your sweet family, especially Noah, will be in my heart always. xoxo

    ReplyDelete